A simple utility that exports Trial Balances from QuickBooks Desktop
Offers 10 additional options that QuickBooks Desktop does not have!
New in 6.1
- Period Change Trial Balance
- Trial Balance by Class Code for P&L accounts
- Exports the account numbers separate from the account name
- Exports 12 monthly period changes in columns
- Provides a class name replacement table
- Appends class name before the G/L account number
- Debits and Credits in one column
Coming Soon in 6.2
- Remote Server Editions
- Column for TaxLine code
- Column for account name in addition to Account: Subaccount
- New Export option with no headers or total
- Export option for period change journal entry formatted for TPI Transaction Pro Importer
- Migrate monthly summary history from QuickBooks to a new accounting program
- Report subsidiaries' monthly activity (period change) to your home office
- Franchise reporting by store (By class name)
- Analyzing financial data in Excel
- Importing to a write-up, tax or audit software
- Create data to Start a new QuickBooks data file, Yardi, Intacct, Netsuite
- Create data to import into ProSystems fx Engagement
- Prepare QuickBooks Trial Balance data for import
- 4-4-5 Period Reporting
A third-party app approved by Intuit https://desktop.apps.com/
Scroll down for more info
Note!! TBX 6.1 Setup.exe is currently not signed with a certificate.
You may get a "DRep" domain reputation virus warning. Domain reputation is not a virus but based on, not just code signing certificates, but the number of downloads through the antivirus vendor's servers. This we can not control. We are working on acquiring a certificate. You may need to inactivate your anti-virus program to download TBX but please remember to turn it right back on!
TBX 6.2 will contain a certificate
Sorry for the inconvenience.