TBX. A simple utility that exports Trial Balances from QuickBooks Desktop
Solves 7 missing options when QuickBooks Desktop exports a Trial Balance to Excel.
- Net Change Trial Balance
- Trial Balance by Class Code for P&L accounts
- Exports the account numbers separate from the account name
- A "Monthwise" YTD Net Change in 12 monthly columns.
- Provides a class code replacement table
- Appends class code before/after the G/L account number
- Debits and Credits in one column
- 4-4-5 Period Reporting
- Report subsidiaries' monthly activity (net change) to your home office.
- Franchise reporting by store (By class code)
- Analyzing financial data in Excel
- Importing to write-up, tax or audit software.
- Migrate summary financial history from QuickBooks to a new accounting program
- Create data to Start a new QuickBooks data file, Yardi, Intacct, Netsuite
- Create data to import into ProSystems fx Engagement
- Create data to import into Write-Up CS
- Prepare QuickBooks Trial Balance data for import
A third-party app approved by Intuit https://desktop.apps.com/
Sara Laidlaw-Woodruff is a non-profit accountant who developed TBX Trial Balance Exporter for QuickBooks Desktop
TBX Trial Balance Exporter
A simple utility that exports Trial Balances from QuickBooks Desktop
ASB Fee Payment
Accounting Services Bureau Inc clients may use this link for a credit card payment