Solves 7 missing options when QuickBooks Desktop exports a Trial Balance to Excel.
- Net Change Trial Balance
- Trial Balance by Class Code for P&L accounts
- Exports the account numbers separate from the account name
- A "Monthwise" YTD Net Change in 12 monthly columns.
- Provides a class code replacement table
- Appends class code before/after the G/L account number
- Debits and Credits in one column
- 4-4-5 Reporting
- Report subsidiaries' monthly activity (net change) to home office.
- Franchise reporting by store (By class code)
- Analyzing financial data in Excel
- Importing to write-up, tax or auditing software.
- Migrate summary financial history from QuickBooks to a new accounting program
- Export Trial Balance Data from QuickBooks™ to import into ProSystems fx Engagement®
- Export Trial Balance Data from QuickBooks™ to import into Write-Up CS®