Migrating from QuickBooks Desktop?
Do not leave your comparative financial data behind!
TBX is the fastest and easiest way to export period summary history from QuickBooks Desktop.
FOR FAQ, TRIAL, PRICING & SPECS
TBX offers options that QuickBooks Desktop does not have!
Other great features
- Period Change Trial Balance
- Trial Balance by Class Code for P&L accounts
- Exports the account numbers separate from the account name
- Exports 12 monthly period changes in columns
- Provides a class name replacement table
- Debits and Credits in one column
- Remote Server Editions
- Column for TaxLine code
- Column for account name in addition to Account: Subaccount
- Appends class name/# before G/L account number for ERP systems
- Export option with no headers or total
- Journal Entry Export option. Period change with up to 12 months in one column
- Journal Entry Export option in Intuit's "IIF" format. Import into a new QuickBooks desktop file.
- Create J/Es to Start a new QuickBooks data file
- Create J/Es to Migrate summary history to Yardi, Intacct, Netsuite, Etc.
- Migrate monthly summary history from QuickBooks to a new accounting program
- Report subsidiaries' monthly activity (period change) to your home office
- Franchise reporting by store (By class name)
- Analyzing financial data in Excel
- Importing to a write-up, tax, or audit software
- Create data to import into ProSystems fx Engagement
- Prepare QuickBooks Trial Balance data for import
Scroll down for TBX Version Information and Trial
This third-party app is approved by Intuit https://desktop.apps.com/