Migrating from QuickBooks Desktop?
Do not leave your comparative financial data behind!
TBX is the fastest and easiest way to export monthly historyfrom QuickBooks Desktop.
TBX offers options that QuickBooks Desktop does not have!
New in 6.1
- Period Change Trial Balance
- Trial Balance by Class Code for P&L accounts
- Exports the account numbers separate from the account name
- Exports 12 monthly period changes in columns
- Provides a class name replacement table
- Appends class name before the G/L account number
- Debits and Credits in one column
New in 6.2.5
- Remote Server Editions
- Column for TaxLine code
- Column for account name in addition to Account: Subaccount
- Export option with no headers or total
- Journal Entry Export option. Period change with up to 12 months in one column.
- Migrate monthly summary history from QuickBooks to a new accounting program
- Report subsidiaries' monthly activity (period change) to your home office
- Franchise reporting by store (By class name)
- Analyzing financial data in Excel
- Importing to a write-up, tax or audit software
- Create data to Start a new QuickBooks data file, Yardi, Intacct, Netsuite
- Create data to import into ProSystems fx Engagement
- Prepare QuickBooks Trial Balance data for import
- 4-4-5 Period Reporting
Scroll down to select TBX Versions
This third-party app is approved by Intuit! https://desktop.apps.com/