TBX EULA Terms and Conditions
TBX EULA Terms and Conditions
End-User License Agreement for TBX Trial Balance Exporter
This End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the mentioned author (Accounting Services Bureau Inc) of this Software for the SOFTWARE identified as TBX Trial Balance Exporter, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (“SOFTWARE”). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bounded by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE. SOFTWARE LICENSE
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA permits you to install the SOFTWARE on more than one computer system, as long as the SOFTWARE will not be used on more than one computer system simultaneously. Copies of the SOFTWARE are readily available as a trial version with an unregistered limitation of 25 records exported. Licensee will not share their license key or allow copies of the Software to be registered by others, unless authorized by this License Agreement.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS. Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, Disassembly and change (add, delete or modify) the resources in the compiled the assembly - You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. Update and Maintenance TBX Trial Balance Exporter upgrades are FREE of charge. Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA and we are notified of the new owner of the license key. Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, the Author of this Software may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE (including but not limited to any images, photographs, clip-art, libraries, and examples incorporated into the SOFTWARE), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE are owned by the Author of this Software. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material. The licensed users or licensed company can use all functions, example, templates, clip-art, libraries and symbols in the SOFTWARE to create new diagrams and distribute the diagrams.
4. NO WARRANTIES. The Author of this Software expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE and any related documentation is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE remains with you.
5. NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES. In no event shall the author of this Software be liable for any special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if the Author of this Software is aware of the possibility of such damages and known defects.
6. This License Agreement is governed by the laws of the state of Georgia applicable to Georgia contracts.
7. This License Agreement is valid without Licensor's signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee's signature or Licensee's use or installation of the Software.